The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by 10thingstodoinistanbul.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of 10thingstodoinistanbul.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, 10thingstodoinistanbul.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Some of the links used in this website which directs users to products or services on other websites or apps are affiliate links, meaning that, without any additional cost to users, we may earn a commission if you click through or make a purchase. In order to cover our expenses, keep 10thingstodoinistanbul.com alive and create useful and up-to-date content for our users, we need the revenue that we generate through the affiliate links or ads placed in this website.
- Please assume the following about links and posts on this site: Any/all of the links on 10thingstodoinistanbul.com are affiliate links of which we receive a small commission from sales of certain products or services.
- In case you use one of the affiliate links or ads on this website to buy a product or a service from other websites (such as booking a hotel room or a tour); in no event will we (10thingstodoinistanbul.com) be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- In case you buy a product or a service from other websites or companies through an affiliate link or an ad from this website and encounter a problem regarding your purchase, you should contact with the website or company which you make the purchase from.
- Although we (10thingstodoinistanbul.com) try to share up-to-date and correct information with you and share ads and affiliate links of trusted companies (such as Amazon.com or Booking.com or Google.com); we we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the links that the ads and affiliate links on this website directs you.
(Last updated: 14 April 2020)
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access this website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on this website and we use different types of cookies to run this website:
- Essential cookies
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of this website, deliver advertisements on and through this website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
To comply with GDPR we will not store any personally identifiable information from you. Therefore we will serve sub-optimal experience where some features such as Login/Signup are disabled. However, you will be able to search and see different tours, hotels, resorts and other company/institution information and see their contact details and contact them offline on your own.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to this website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.