The Church of the Holy Saviour in Chora (Turkish: Kariye Müzesi) is a medieval Byzantine Greek Orthodox church preserved as the Chora Museum in the Edirnekapı neighborhood of Istanbul. The neighborhood is located in the western part of the municipality of the Fatih district. In the 16th century, during the Ottoman era, the church was converted into a mosque; it became a museum in 1948. The interior of the building is covered with some of the oldest and finest surviving Byzantine mosaics and frescoes; they were uncovered and restored after the building was turned into a museum.
Admission fee to the museum is 45 Turkish Liras. Museum Pass Istanbul (185 Turkish Liras) is also being sold at the entrance of the museum.